Monday, February 16

0 And so they think am a sports buff

First is my "all canal" stunt in that so-called OU bowling tournament.
Yeah it was. *Shame on me*

But lemme redeem myself a little, it was my first time to play ten pin bowling in my 24 years of existence. And I came there just for fun. Having the balls all canal makes it all frustrating and funny at the same time. Its like every bowling ball I touch gets cursed and are bound to that sidelines.

Now, our good ol' El President just sent me an SMS informing me that I'll be playing badminton on Saturday. What makes it harder for me to say no was the fact that the program chair requested that I play. Jesus!

I know I can somehow score on this one but am already rusty. The last time I played serious badminton was for the love of grade during college freshmen PE.

This is getting somewhat like hell...

0 comments: