Monday, May 11

0 To The Light

Whether it was second childhood or a simple craving that you wanted a ginormous pizza or a steaming bowl of Chinese noodles, don't worry 'coz twas cute.

The glow in your eyes when we were in your so-called playground of endless silvers and chinas, and found joy by just merely looking at them was indeed precious.

The way you laugh and cheer whenever we beat the computer opponent in Family Feud sounds really melodic.

If only I could capture and preserve these moments, I would.

You are cool and smart
Brave and loving
Patient, patient, patient

What more can I ask?

For the person who loves me and kid bro unconditionally

Beyond our tantrums
our hardheadedness
No matter how fat or ugly we feel, still you see us as your beautiful lil angels.

To you our light, a day of delight.

I love you.

0 comments: