Wednesday, November 25

0 That salty water from the windows of one's soul

Working from home over the past month has given me a lot of idle time to reminisce the things that occurred this year. It is ending anytime soon but I feel like there are still a lot of heart-stopping moments about to unleash. With all those emotionally-challenging events, it is but amazing that tears were never a constant companion. In fact, it swayed away from stinging my eyes. One of the two, am already too numb or past circumstances had already molded me to become strong.

This coming thanksgiving, am planning to run away somewhere far. I know that island is such a happening place but to be in the company of strangers for days somehow gives me that inner peace since I don't have to deal with explaining myself. I could cry by the shore or sit by the rocks, write things in the sand, have my body tattooed and nobody would give a shit.

And yes, I miss the feeling of having cried my heart out... It makes me feel better. Guess I've cried my share when pappy left... :(

0 comments: