Tuesday, June 5

0 Here I Am

I am now trying to start my life all over again. Thank God I already landed in a job that I will never stop me from learning. Okay, so am not yet working in a magazine rubbing elbows with hot celebs...but with a boss who is SOMEONE over the land of milk and honey is big deal. Plus I have cool office buddies, an office location towering the business district, the bay and is close to "heaven." Yes I still follow my own bundy clock (my boss will kill me for this...)

In weeks time, am going back to the portals of my Alma Mater, contemplating the works of Em Griffin and his colleagues as I venture the world of Masters in Communication. Kewl!

Still, am the same old providing daughter (bwahahaha!) who is a coffee addict, a rascal and someone who enjoys freedom. Though am still tied into some emotional tangles, I know I'll get by.

And maybe, make this blogging a habit... this seems to be fun...

One day, am gonna sit my ass, gather my thoughts and succumb to the hopeless romantic in me by publishing mushy, gooey stories. (hey, I miss that...)



0 comments: