A Tribute To The Bridge…
March 23, 2006
This goes out to the ones who were faithful to their partners. Those who loved them with all that they can. To the ones who cared for their partner. To those who gave everything to them until the very end, and sometimes beyond that. To those who insisted that they are the most beautiful person in the whole world, even though they say otherwise. The person who instilled confidence where was none. To individuals who filled the void of emptiness in their hearts and yet in the very end, their partners would say, “I’m not good enough for you.” “It didn’t work out” and followed by the words “I’ve found someone new.”
To the ones who were left broken hearted but kept their head high. To the ones who made their former partners a better person to be with. A tribute goes out to the people who became the bridge for someone else. To the ones who thanked for being to “perfect” and was wished that someone better would come along. Someone, who was better than them, was assured would come along. Yet, the bridge returns to the cycle of being who they are.
This tribute goes out to those who could only hope that their current relationship would end like they planned and that for their dreams to be fulfilled.
Someone else better will come along. we could only hope and wish.
How ironic? Would you believe that I got this post from someone whom little did the person knew that he has done the same thing...Now I realize, wheels do turn...bad news though, I was the one at the receiving end... :(