Tuesday, December 4

0 at the end of the rainbow, there's a pot of gold

Last week was a total disaster. I lost my dear phone on Tuesday. (MRT sucks, really) Some android from outer space tried invading my privy life... (sorry, am way too sober now) and somehow I get way out of budget... (lost some moolah there...)

But hell would I be bothered?

Sure I miss my phone, it's the first brand new mobile I bought out of my paycheck, and I miss the songs saved on the MP3...
however...

My friend's mom just proposed last Friday that I use her card to buy a new freakin' phone. How's that for a Christmas present? Who wouldn't be motivated to work with that kind of reward. Am also planning to grab as much Starbucks coffee as I can so that I'll be able to redeem my planner. Yahoo!

And though I know it would be a tough Monday, I still attended the Grand Marian procession Sunday and danced my ass, clapped and shouted "Sa Birhen!" together with almost every Pakileño and my dear bro and mom, who just like, me invaded the streets of Intramuros and offering prayers and hopes to our Lady of Sorrows or known to my native town as Birhen ng Turumba. (by the way, it was mom's birthday too, so I had to offer extra wishes and prayers for her. )


And the best of this week is yet to come...

~moolah on Friday
~drinking marathon aka get together with my college blockmates to cap off the week
~shopping for my new Phone...

Can't wait! :)

0 comments: