Tuesday, January 29

0 my first laid back weekend

I had a really fun weekend before I faced hell week. Mye and Meann were @ mt place an we get to uber bond. Saturday ended as one "hintayan and sunduan day." Tiring it may seem to be, it ended up fun, fun, fun. Strolled glorietta, watchd a bit of Kyla's performance (which Mye missed due to some office tangles), ate our hearts out then Rhon joined us for some games. We went home @ midnight, had some booze sessions, got drunk then slept till late Sunday mawnin.

Sunday was a laid back day. We all had a i-dont-wanna-think-about work mode. Mye helped me do the laundry. Every meal was hearty, thanks to yours truly. Then meann woke up from her miday nap and joined me in watching "Before Sunrise." OMG! It really made me inis and sad and kilig...

Afternoon coffee. Then hearty sinigang for dinner, then hmmm....

Mye and I had some serious talk about life, the future and what we wanted our lives to be. It was a heartfelt moment.

Monday mawnin, we all have to leave early... They have to go to work. Mye's flight to Ilocos was scheduled @ midnight, while I have to be early for work because it Jess and the new boss will be coming over for a four day stay.

Things were really fun. The laid back moment has given me time to just relax. I wish I can replicate the same weekend again...

0 comments: