Mawnin
I got up pretty early and greeted all the people celebrating the same red letter day as I do: my kid bro (who is five years younger) and twin sistah by birth date Zane (she's two hours older than me.) :) It is great to have people you truly love to spend the same great day with you.
Since it was still SB observation week, I wore a purple knitted turtle neck top. Kewl! Honestly, I was not in the mood to work. I was a bit sleepy... hihihi!
To my surprise, the SB team gave me a:
dan...dan...dan...dan
A scrumptious chocolate dome cheesecakeThe cake's appearance alone made my mouth water. Yum! Am such a sweet tooth. It was very thoughtful of them to remember that my birthday's never complete without a cake. *tears*
Then I met my mom and my bro for a festive dinner @ macapagal seafood market. yummy!
two days later:
I had my celebration with the joinx! at tiendisitas. It was cool to celebrate dinner with the guys and their pets. And it was nice to know that they're all in a happy and stable relationship. Big bro Homer anticipated my pet, but there was no such thing as "my pet." It all ended up in a booze party... kewl!
0 comments:
Post a Comment