Friday, February 15

0 Starry Starry Night

Doomed.

Birth borrowed

Fate ill destined

Identity copied

From a Vincent that never shined.

Dropped school

Worked and wondered

Finding passion; seeking reason

In an existence denied

Am a forgotten progeny

That no one hears

Dark as the night, the road I lead

Ascetic I resolved

Forgot the shaving, forgot bathing

Dealt with Him, I, a paranoid schizoid

Moralizing His profundity

Still, no one listens

Mutilated lobe

A piece of me

Priceless dowry of ardor

To Sien by the brothel

Rubbished emotion

Am I heard? No, not at all

Theo and Gaugin

Bade in the midnight of my sorrows

Palette and brush

Rekindles dying flames

Inside this pitch black poke

Staring to the starry night

With the taste of tube paint on my lips

An attempt to submit into the voices within

Ending this misery I do pray,

But still nobody would want to listen.

Silver bullet unto my chest

Ended bouts of paranoia and delusion

In this cradle I lay

Soaking in red

Deserted

I mouth

"Sadness will last forever"

Eyes closed; feet flat

A portrait of surrender

0 comments: