Friday, August 15

0 Goodbye darLo

Guess you can't really have the best of both worlds...

I went to Gateway last night to get my umbrella from Zane and to return her flops. I was also with Dhennis (well that's another ish). It was so fun to be with them that it never occurred to me that it would be the last night I'll be with darLo

Back track to what happened August 14:

@ Went to our CoCAAI oath-taking which was followed by a luncheon meeting.
@ Went to office (business as usual)
@ Texted Zane regarding the meet-up (badly need to get the umbrella)
@ Since Dhennis was @ the vicinity as well, we decided to meet up.

~~~~

I don't wanna recall how I lost darLo but the incident was registered in the security's records, had me talking to various food court crew and left me almost begging to the man who answered the phone to return it. The incident capped off my long exhausting day.

Well I guess things do happen for a reason that only He can tell. One thing am thankful is the fact that I didn't got hurt. darLo left without giving me a bruise but only with tears in my eyes.

I'll surely miss it. But am looking forward to having a new darLo in my life. Maybe a few months from now.

At the end of the day, karma will still be knocking our doors...

0 comments: