Our alumni homecoming was FUN. Together with some of the Joinx, we had a feast of scrumptious food (which was really worth the so and so amount we have to pay for). Along with the abundant food on the buffet table, new edition of grammar bloopers and juicy stories also were shared. Mind you, the usual suspect was back with a whole lot of mind-boggling anecdotes.
Cameras were flashing here, there and everywhere that it felt like some permanent, fake smile already was plastered upon our faces. Really, smiling for the cameras can be exhausting...whew!
Then we had this nomination thingee wherein an alumni can nominate his fellow alumni to be a part of the college alumni association. Unfortunately, I became a part of the "lucky" fifteen. Anyway, I guess that's the BOSSING's way to expand my social circle.
After the party, my good ol' friend Homer invited us for one hell of a ride in his new Vios. We had coffee at Libis then dropped Rhon and Patrick at Makati. He was also kind enough to drop me and Zane at Cubao. As usual, I didn't went straight home but instead spent the night exchanging thoughts with my twin at her crib.
Indeed, we have all grown up and are now weaving our path to success. Still, in my heart they are the same old gang I had in college. They are my homies, with them am at peace. *sob...sob*
Can't wait to be with them again...
Tuesday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment