RULES: Each player of this game starts off by making a weblog post, listing ten(10) weird things/habits or little known facts about himself/herself, then tagging six (6) other bloggers to do the same. No tagbacks.
1. Sending me to a good night sleep means having my mom slapping gently my thighs ("tapik tapik as what I call it.)
2. My fave condiment in the world is vinegar and am afraid of pale-colored ketchups (quite chossy when it comes to the latter).
3. I'd rather see real life mumus than enter a horror booth, ride a horror train or watch a horror flick.
4. Am starting an arachnid collection particulary tarantulas.
5. I can't stand BO (body odor). I'd even text my friends if I smell one but can't vent it out in public.
6. I used to do voice overs at school, but I always get guy roles (my voice qualifies for bad guy villain, rapist or mafia leader than a sweet little girl or bitchy lady as they say).
7. My greatest frustrations are: being the CAT Corps Commander and Theater Artist
8. Give me a room that's messy, I'll leave it as it is, even messier. Give me a clean room and the OC in me comes to life.
9. I share most of the special ocassions in my life with my kid bro. (same bday, same graduation day, etc. etc.)
10. I remove the peel of bottled beverages first before I drink it.
8 NEW FACTS...
In the 8 facts about you, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you.
Then at the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
– Each blogger must post these rules first.
– Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
– Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
– At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I love the waters but whenever I can no longer touch the sea bed, I tend to panic.
2. I always amaze and frustrate my friends whenever we do shoe shopping. I am picky with my shoes and whenever I find the style I like, the next big question is the size (am size 5). Am already so used of hearing "last size na po yan eh" or "smallest size display lang po" (when did it ever happen that the smallest shoe size is 7?!) And when I don't get my size or the style that I like, I throw tantrums and blame it all to myself.
3. Win me not with chocolates and flowers but with a good book, nice conversation and hot mocha. (But tulips, preferably lavender, is another story)
4. I work easier with guys, gays and girls-who-think-like-guys than with girly-girly girls.
5. I can be jack of all trades and love DIY. Screwing nuts and bolts, assembling cabinets and electric fans, painting the walls, etc. etc.
6. Birthdays should always come with a birthday cake.
7. Love shades, flops, sand, the sunset, moon and stars. Waterfalls are majestic. HHWW by the sea and kissing under the brightly lit moon romantic.
8. I think I can beat you in billiards. ;p
0 comments:
Post a Comment