Now I realize, I love being in school and challenging my mind in studying people and how the society walk/talk/react.
What was more amazing was when my undergrad thesis was passed around the class by our professor as an example. Though I was so happy to see how they scan through the pages and felt so proud about my work, I also felt pressure...pressure on the underlying, unexpressed, expectations. In a few weeks time, I am going to face the same people who took a glimpse of my sample work and answer all the nerve-racking questions as they scrutinize my paper.
Some classmates jokingly stated they wanna drop already. Research writing ain't a piece of cake really. It just takes time and deserve utmost attention, or lemme say dedication.
I know one day, am gonna march that stage wearing that white thingamaging around my neck (sorry, dunno the term for that color-coded cloth you put above your toga, hehehe!)
But for now, back to reality, starting to work my ass again...
Till then...
What was more amazing was when my undergrad thesis was passed around the class by our professor as an example. Though I was so happy to see how they scan through the pages and felt so proud about my work, I also felt pressure...pressure on the underlying, unexpressed, expectations. In a few weeks time, I am going to face the same people who took a glimpse of my sample work and answer all the nerve-racking questions as they scrutinize my paper.
Some classmates jokingly stated they wanna drop already. Research writing ain't a piece of cake really. It just takes time and deserve utmost attention, or lemme say dedication.
I know one day, am gonna march that stage wearing that white thingamaging around my neck (sorry, dunno the term for that color-coded cloth you put above your toga, hehehe!)
But for now, back to reality, starting to work my ass again...
Till then...
0 comments:
Post a Comment