Twas a warm Sunday when my younger brother and I decided to go out to splurge moolah and make stores richer (we haven't done that for months now). He was contemplating whether or not to buy a DQ or a cup of frappuccino since, upon his observation, a cup of Blizzard at Trinoma costs more that how it used to in other branches. And so the conversation goes:
Scenario: Headng to All Flip Flops, he was walking ahead of me.
KidBro: Bakit ganun, sa DQ Araneta Center, cheaper yung Blizzard tapos mas malaki yung size, bat dito, same price smaller size?
Me: Really? Well ganun talaga, recession eh, lahat na halos nagmahal.
He slowly looks at his back, caught my eye and said
KidBro: Oo nga ate eh. Ikaw na lang ang hindi nagmamahal.
And there I was, standing and staring at him. The only thing I was able to utter was a sarcastic "Salamat ha."
So much for knowing the world's global recession issue.
Thursday, July 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment