The matters of my heart has become a hot topic for most of my gal pals from different circles over the past couple of weeks. Nobody's betting on who or what, however, they are unanimously rooting for a particular person, telling me that if the guy makes me darn happy then I should go for it.
One friend even compared this heart game into a card game, she explained to me all her cards, all her options. She even said something about her prayers. However, at the end of the day, she reiterated that she won't gamble me that easy. That she, along with another circle of gal pals, will hate to see me crying a river again. She also cleared that she ain't the one involved here and the decision will still come from yours truly.
Yes girls, I certainly agree. All your options were so damn pleasant to the ears. But still, it is anybody's ballgame. And we don't even know how is it going on his end. I can only wonder and hope and pray. However, I believe that if God would allow it, then I can say that yes, there truly are miracles.
Que sera sera...
Thursday, August 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment