Sunday, September 26

0 Battered

Never thought that the one guy I was trusting not to hurt me both physically and emotionally (not in a million years) did just that all at the same time. The one guy who is supposed to love me unconditionally despite all the dramas and shits. The one guy who came from the same womb as I do, who celebrates the same natal day as I do had just, well gave me the most number of injuries I had, for the record, in my whole damn life. Forget about the physical pain, it can heal. But a wounded heart and a shattered respect plus the drama that yes, I might really be the person he accuses me to be but its just that no damn brave soul can tell it straight into my face (being a kabit, tamad, bobo, tanga and yes the most hurtful Pinoy curse one can throw in the name of your mom) will never be cured by a mere bandage or a head xray (which I might just need now) coupled with mefenamics and topical painkillers.

Yes I am battered.

0 comments: