For some reason, I feel like am stuck in a big bad mess full of revelations and uncertainties. I still harbor some thoughts that make me really blue. Yeah I must say, I guess this is a matter of being contented with the things surrounding me. And my inner wishes of someone to understand and comfort me rule.
But here I am searching for the unknown.
I am not living, I am only existing.
Hell... this ain't right...
I should know how important the 5Ws and 1H, yet no matter how I have mastered those, am still not able to use it to its fullest. I cannot even apply the theories to the way that I am suppose to live my friggin' life.
IN this little space, I can be all emo, all sad and I couldn't care less as to how people would perceive me. After all, they have already created an image of me far beyond who I really am.
Hell, this is just one shitty crap re-written and re-purposed all over again and I HATE it!
Friday, September 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
don't be emo, it doesn't look good. hehe... what's wrong? can I be of any help?
Post a Comment