Yesterday, me and my tickles had a text marathon that ended up in a topic about "you-should-have-a-guy-am gonna-introduce-you-to-someone"
On the course of the conversation, upon telling her for the nth time, on how I define the "ideal" guy, I, again, came across this line " The prob Lee is that you are super Ms. Independent and responsible I think it would be hard for me to find someone who would equate or even surpass that the level..."
I dunno. When did being "independent" and "responsible" became a very distracting attitude?
Not that am ranting but thoughts came flooding in:
~am I really that strong that it seems to be that I don't need that other person?
~is being responsible and independent too intimidating?
~if yes, does that mean am on the dead end already? hahaha!
OMG! hahaha!
Monday, February 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment