Tuesday, July 19

0 Eureka

As I was watching this afternoon TV show that discusses various ups and downs of life, I had a realization. Yes, life is a cycle, and I have to do something about it. I have made the wrong decisions before and I know I can correct it. I have to tap all my talents to become a more productive person and to resolve all my troubles.

I can do this. I will do this.

I just have to make sacrifices from the mean time, give up things (either temporarily or for good) and re-arrange my life, pick up the pieces until I am able to glue up everything back in shape.

And to my friends who never stopped believing that I can stand up and fight however tough the challenges that I am going through, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

To the one Up Above, I know you are just making me realize things. Thank you for opening my eyes. I may be shaken at times but at the end of the day, I am lifting everything to you. Thank you! You rock!;)

I'll keep holding on and fighting. AJA!

0 comments: