It has been a while since I went out on a Friday night. Yes I was on a date. Probably those who would be reading this will be all smiles now. My love life has been an open book to a few people, being the reserved person that I am. Most of them would tell me that everything's gonna be alright and I should not close my doors. I, on the other hand, have this, well we could say practice, of going on a dating scene hiatus (and when I say hiatus it would mean years) before I agree to another date.
This time though, I know that there were changes on how I handled myself. I tried dressing more lady-like, the bills were split equally and I had my share of talking (yes I used to be quiet and would just listen, I still do, but I guess now I have developed the art of acknowledging compliments).
One dilemma that I have whenever I go out dating is having indecent proposals. As I mature, I have learned how to handle them and kinda expected guys to be asking that, not that I give in but I know somewhere between the small talks and walking side by sides, a question of "going somewhere private" pops up. Last Friday night though was different and I kinda salute the guy for that. He wasn't prude nor noble but respect and decency ruled in.
Yes guys, I am again smiling. And again writing. And this may mean bad signals. I have kept my doors open, only with laser lights and electric wires on. This time, slow would be the word. I have tried that before but I guess I have not perfected it, so now, I would be using this opportunity to apply it again. Its not that I want to be emotionally detached. However, I just want to be sure and secure before taking the risk. Plays and tears is something I am avoiding. Though it may be inevitable, I guess I could lessen the long-term injury.
Yes, HHWW and goodbye kisses ain't bad after all... :)
Later!
Sunday, February 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment