March. Pressure month especially for the graduating class. This year, one of those hopefuls is my brother, who is giving his best shot to become a Mechanical Engineer. If circumstances would allow, he'll be the first in the family to have a title next to his name.
As per observation, I know my bro is working hard to bring home the bacon. There would be times that he would stay late at night to review. When am out, he would ask me to bring him some take out food for him to munch while studying or would ask for permission that he won't be able to go home because he'd do a group review with his classmates. Well I could really feel that his up to the challenge, not just he wants to make us proud but I guess he wants to prove that he can achieve something. My brother may be of all sorts but he gives his heart to whatever he does.
One Monday noon, as I look for our charger at his room, I found a handwritten March calendar posted in his study table. At the bottom of the calendar, he wrote: "Aral ng mabute, konting tiis nalang. Walang susuko." Upon seeing that, I couldn't help but grab a pen and add words of encouragement for him. The following day, my mom also saw it and added a few more words to encourage her bunso. Well he still haven't seen the "vandal" that we wrote on his free wall but I hope that would inspire him to continue aiming for the gold.
And to you my Kid Bro: Parang Nike lang yan. "Just do it!" You can do it bro. We believe in you. Break a leg!
And I'd be a proud stage sister come graduation day :D
Tuesday, February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment