Sunday, June 3

0 A Game of Billiards.

Ok, so I did went out again on a date last night. On a game of billiards, something that I missed doing. And the guy was good I must say, and competitive [and did I say his cute (emphasis on the word :)].

We had snacks, and conversations of all sorts, and I accompanied him in purchasing a bag. Then we had coffee (yeah, finally my cravings were given justice). And we again talked. And talked.

Then he waited for me to ride a bus. When I got home, we exchanged messages. He called. The way he used to every night.

I have to admit, we have a lot of differences. I was the outgoing type while he'd rather stay at home and make love with his gadgets and games. He is makulit and seldom serious, I was on the other hand is usually serious and seldom gets makulit (well except with my friends). We both don't enjoy the fun of mountaineering, and gets really hyped in a game of billiards. He admittedly is not fond of traveling and since he grew by the beach, he does not find the excitement in it while I enjoy long bus rides, exploring places and the beach.

He only drinks mocha frappe, "customized" his way (for the longest time, its just now that I met a guy who is picky with his coffee that he even requested it to be re-mixed. The concoction, I didn't really quite get). He is admittedly color-blind, and for the love of his gadgets, he'd pay all sums.

Well, he's chivalrous in his own way, not the type who puts a front just to impress. And he is always, repeat after me, always SMILING showing his dimples that I almost die in envy (hahahaha!).

He asked what I do in wedding coordination, he intently listened, then told me, it sounds complicated and its kinda hard to grasp. Well he may not understand the process, but he understands that its something I enjoy so what the heck. He even posed a pseudo proposal of what if my company offers the same compensation that the company am applying for as a corp comm officer gives, would I still accept it. I told him no. I guess it gave him an idea that it rather be hyper and creative than be steady at home.

So far, I think things are going well. No, don't ask about emotions, I don't wanna complicate things. Let me cross the bridge when I get there. Honestly, am not really smiling ear to ear, not because I don't like him or anything but because I just want to enjoy this and let things unfold day after day.

Come what may...

Later!

0 comments: