Saturday, December 21

0 Going Solo

Dear Lee,

Yes, I am writing to myself. To tell myself that I have to be brave. Bro's leaving for a 9 month contract abroad and as of writing, am effing crying.

I dunno...

I mean it wasn't really a perfect relationship. We have fights. But when you grow up, learn things, surpass challenges and celebrate the same birthday and almost most of the memorable occasions in your life together, it is, I guess, a hard thought that you'll be separated, especially now that the holidays are literally days away.

 Come Sunday, I need to get used to a life that I am only to think of myself. I guess I am just afraid for myself. Of the changes and how I would handle it.

And admit it Lee, you are afraid of being alone.

Am gonna miss him, that's for sure.

He is the most sumpungin, masarap ka-bonding at ka-coffee date na brother. I'll never regret the day I prayed for a sibling.

And I love him beyond the stars.

Later,

Cry baby LeeLai

0 comments: