Thursday, September 4

0 Blessings

The start of this year has been a turmoil. Despite all the ups and downs, still, I am thankful. Thankful because God never fails to bless me and my family.

My brother is now back home. He gave me various gifts, which were all unexpected. The only thing I wished for was a new laptop, which I told him that I'll pay. However, he suddenly mentioned that I need not to pay for it. I was caught off guard and was really overwhelmed. I feel so blessed, not because I suddenly have material things that I know that even if I can afford it, I won't buy it for myself, but because I am showered with love by my brother. I never thought this is possible. I got really misty eyed with the thought and I'm thankful to God for being always there for me in this down times and for giving me a loving mother and brother. I thank Him for using my family as instruments to show me how much He loves and cares for me. I couldn't ask for more.

To my brother, thank you. No words can express my overwhelming love and thanks.

LeeLai

0 comments: