In a week's time, I'll be moving to another company. Yes, I am letting go of my comfort zone and will start anew in a local PR company based in Makati. Gone are the days of working in my PJs. I need to say hello to wardrobe change, embrace commuting once more, develop a love-hate relationship with the bundy clock, meeting new people and facing new challenges. Finally, in my 7 years as a member of the workforce, I'll be able to experience Philippine holidays.
I have doubts. And worries. And fears. What if I don't fit in? What if I am unable to deliver results as expected? What if I fail?
My friends whom I have spoken about this upcoming change have already shown their support and showered me with much needed confidence booster, which I highly appreciate.
I hate goodbyes. Good thing though, my so-called "despedida" was moved 2 days before my actually last day of work. At least, it would spare me some emo moments. But deep within, am gonna miss the friends I've made in SB. However, thank God for social media. At least, we could still stay in touch.
Whew! Am feeling the pressure and the freedom at the same time. Well, come what may. Good luck self, you can do it! ;)
Monday, April 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment